Saturday, July 2, 2011

hot Forgot this guys name already,

hot guy names. Birth Name

  • Birth Name


  • dassumi
    12-23 02:58 PM
    This interests me. I am in the cross roads of my career where I have been offered a job that requires a lot of international travel. I was told that since we are adjusting status, it is not a status and countries like Thailand (any country) will not give you a visa as you dont have a status in the US. Would like to know more on this topic - I am sure there are others in this boat.


    Hi Guys,

    My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.

    I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.

    I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.

    Thanks and have a great weekend,

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment